THE EDITORIAL OF THE JOURNAL IS MANAGED IN ITS ACTIVITY BY ETHICAL NORMS, THE LIST OF WHICH IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING, BUT MANDATORY PROVIDES THEM:
▪ Impartiality. When making a decision on the publication of a scientific work, the editorial board of the journal is impartial and is guided by the reliability of its scientific significance, evaluating the intellectual content of the work regardless of race, gender, religious beliefs, nationality, social status, linguistic, local and other criteria that discriminate against the author.
▪ Confidentiality. Unpublished data obtained from scientific works and submitted for consideration are not used for personal purposes and are not transferred to third parties without the written consent of the author.
▪ Ethical standards. The editors of the journal should not allow an article to be published if there is a sufficient reason to believe that it is plagiarism or contains information and / or ideas that may offend other authors, certain groups of people, as well as information and / or ideas aimed at inciting enmity.
▪ Willingness for cooperation. The editors of the journal must respond to appeals and claims regarding the reviewed scientific works or already published articles in the case of a conflict and take all necessary measures to restore violated copyright and related rights.
SCIENTIFIC REVIEWERS, WHO EVALUATE SCIENTIFIC WORKS SUBMITTED TO THE JOURNAL ARE GUIDED BY ETHICAL NORMS IN THEIR ACTIVITIES, THE LIST OF WHICH IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING, BUT MANDATORY PROVIDES THEM:
▪ Impartiality. A scientific reviewer, who, in his opinion, does not have sufficient qualifications to evaluate the scientific work, or cannot be objective, for example, in case of a conflict of interest with the author, should inform the editorial office with a request to exclude him from the review process of this work.
▪ Objectivity. The reviewer is required to provide an objective and reasoned assessment of the stated results of the research. All comments of the reviewer of the article should be explained in details and supported by explanations for revision.
▪ Efficiency. The reviewer has a moral obligation for promptly evaluation of the accepted scientific work. In case of a situation in which further review is not possible or will be carried out with a significant delay and deviation from the deadlines, the reviewer must inform the editorial office of his exclusion from the process.
▪ Confidentiality. Each scientific work, received for a review should be treated as a confidential document. It is not read and discussed with other persons.
▪ Integrity. The fact of no references in the scientific work, submitted for publication should be noted and evaluated by the reviewer. Cases of similarity or partial coincidence of the manuscript with publications known to the reviewer that are not referenced will be recorded.
AUTHORS WHO SUBMIT SCIENTIFIC WORKS TO THE JOURNAL MUST BE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING ETHICAL STANDARDS:
▪ Reliability. Authors of scientific work should provide only reliable results of research; obviously false or falsified research and materials are unacceptable.
▪ Compliance. The work, submitted for publication must meet the requirements formulated by the journal’s editorial board in electronic form using the submitting form on the website.
▪ Originality and compliance with anti-plagiarism policies. The author of the article must guarantee that he has submitted the original work for editorial examination. If the author used the works or opinions of other scientists in the article, it should be properly indicated. Plagiarism in any form (lack of graphic highlighting of citations, incorrect references and sources or an incomplete list of sources or bibliographic references, excessive citation, etc.) is recognized as unethical behavior and is unacceptable.
▪ Recognition of authorship and co-authorship. If more than one person made a significant contribution to the development of the concept, planning, execution or interpretation of the described research, the author should indicate their co-authorship in the work; a person who has contributed to the research covered in the article in a certain way, but whose role is not so significant as to include him in the co-authors, only gratitude should be expressed for his work.
▪ Exposing a conflict of interest. If there is a conflict of interest, including potential, the author or co-authors should inform the editorial board of the journal as soon as such a conflict or its possibility becomes known to the author or co-authors.
▪ Exposing multiple or parallel publications. If the author wishes to reprint or publish a scientific article in parallel, he must confirm that he does this not to increase the number of scientific publications, but only with the aim of promoting scientific achievements, if appropriate; the author must report the fact of repeated or parallel publication of the journal.
▪ Exposing errors. If the author finds fundamental errors or inaccuracies in his article at the stage of its consideration or after its publication, he should inform the editorial office of this journal as soon as possible and collaborate to publish a refutation or correction of the information.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING
By submitting an article for publication in the journal Scientific Collection «InterConf+», the author grants the editors the right to publish the article and distribute it in electronic and print form.
The author reserves all copyrights and the right to use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes, to write his own dissertations, to prepare abstracts, conference reports, oral presentations, etc., as well as post electronic copies articles (including the final electronic version downloaded from the journal’s official website) on non-commercial web-resources without the consent of the editorial board and founders.
The contents of the journal Scientific Collection «InterConf+» are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License CC BY-SA 4.0 International. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to full texts of articles in this journal without first requesting permission from the publisher or the author.
The site has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which provides full protection for the personal information from a registration form. The names and emails provided by users of this journal site will only be used to perform internal technical tasks and will not be distributed or transmitted to third parties.